Villa Santos, 2 bed, Air Con, Sat TV WiFi, Heated Pool, Outstanding BBQ Terrace Fantastic Seaviews quiet location, 15minutes walk to Shops and Beaches
- Type: Villa
- Sleeps: 4 (2 Bedrooms)
- Nearest Beach: Las Fuentas (1Km km)
- Change Over Day: Flexible
- Long term lets considered
- Wheelchair access
- Non smoking only
- Pets considered
- suitable for children
- suitable for the elderly
- Winter lets available
• 2 Bedrooms En Suite, Sleeps 4
• Cot & High Chair available
• All Linen, towels and beach towels provided
• Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 4 (2 Bedrooms) 2 En Suite bath/shower room
Bedroom 1 with Queen double bed, large wardrobe, bedside units ceiling fan, radiator, Safe and hair dryer.
Bedroom 2 with 2 6ft single beds, , large wardrobe, Bedside unit, ceiling fan, radiator and hairdryer.
• Bathroom 1 - Bath with Shower, Shower Enclosure, WC, basin, heated towel rail and hairdryer
• Bathroom 2 - Walk In Shower Enclosure, WC, basin, heated towel rail and hairdryer
• Air Conditioning in Lounge, Dining area and Kitchen. All rooms have ceiling fans. Electric Radiators in all rooms. Unlimited WiFi. Secure Parking
* Seating for upto 8 people. Satellite TV. DVD player. Stereo. Music and Book Library. Woodburner. Radiator and Air Con. Jig Saws, Games,
Coffee Maker, Dishes & Utensils, Dishwasher, Fridge Freezer, Microwave, Oven/Hob, Toaster and Kettle. Cutlery, Air Con
* Dining Area
Child's Highchair on request, Table & 6 Chairs, Drinks Fridge, Sideboard, Crockery Glasses etc. Ceiling Fan, Radiator. Air Con
* Laundry room
Washing machine, Tumble Drier, Ironing Board & Iron.
Drying Carousel, Shower, Ping Pong Table (Balls provided), Petong ( Boules provided)
* Upper Terrace and Gazebo
Built in BBQ & Gas Wok, table and chairs for 6 G & T Seating all with cushions
* Neya Shaded Balcony area throughout the day.
Table & 4 Chairs, 2 Easy Chairs and Table and for inclement weather can be enclosed with Glass Curtains.
* Pool / Spa
Private "Heated "Pool" with Pool Solar Cover Extra charge according to temp required via Heat Pump. Outside Shower, Pool Toys, 4 Sunbeds and Umbrella and Drinks tables
• Children welcome
• Suitable for elderly or infirm as all on one level except Laundry and storeroom.
• Wheelchair accessible
* There are 4 bicycles available for guests use, 3 Sets Mens and I Ladies Golf Cubs available
* Maid service: Villa is cleaned and prepared with laundered linen before arrival. Towels are also included. A welcome pack of essentials is provided on your arrival. Beach towels provided.
Other: Downstairs storeroom, where 4 bicycles, pool lilos/toys, 2 mens and 1 ladies sets of golf clubs are kept for guests use. Water softener Solar/Immersion hot water system.
Images of Villa Santos, 2 Bed, Air Con, Sat Tv Wifi, Heated Pool, Outstanding Bbq Terrace Fantastic Seaviews Quiet Location, 15minutes Walk To Shops And Beaches
The Costa del Azahar Region
The municipality of Alcala de Xivert-Alcossebre is situated in a privileged area of the Mediterranean coast. Situated on the Castellon Coast, it reaches as far as Maestrat and includes part of the Sierra d'Irta natural Park.
There with its long history, the town of Alcala is protected by the Irta and Murs mountains. The important tourist centre of Alcossebre can be found on the coast. A careful planning model that includes Las Fuentas and Cap I Corb.
The municipality has original landscape, rich, diverse and full of contrasts, where the plains and mountains alternate with the beaches and rocky shore. It is an area of extraordinary wealth of nature and coastal vegetation from the marine fauna and flora and coastal vegetation. Visit www.alcossebre.org , for more information.
• Bays, Caves, Churches, Forests, Marina, Playground, Recreation Centre, Mini Golf, Ruin Castles, Theme Parks,
• Restaurants, Tapas Bars, Cocktail Bars to suit all pockets and tastes
• Water parks Benicassim30ks and Portoventura 120 ks away
• Winery tours
Leisure and Adventure Activities
• Horse riding, Paddle Boating, Scenic Drives, Walking, Cycle Routes, Sail Boarding, Sailing, Snorkling, Mountain Biking, Caving, Swimming, Tennis, Water Skiing, Wind Surfing, Scuba Diving, Golf.
Local Services & Businesses
• Supermarkets, Groceries, Bakeries,
Nearest Airport : Castellon at 20 Kilometres Stansted, Direct Flights RyanAir
Direct Flights Dublin to Valencia 1 Hr & Barcelona Reus 1.5Hr away from Villa
Alternative Route with Ryanair: Dublin to Stanstead, Stanstead to Castellon
Nearest Ferry : Santander & Bilbao at 650 Kilometres
Nearest Golf : Panoramica & Castellon at 70 Kilometres
Nearest Train : Benicarlo at 30 Kilometres
Nearest Motorway : AP7 at 6 Kilometres
Car: Possible use of our Estate car when at Villa
Taxis available from all airports
Special interest holidays:
Villa location is on the edge of a vast national park which extends to the north as far as Peniscola. This park has an extensive array of signed walks and bicycle tracks with breathtaking views of the coast.
Alcossebre and Los Fuentes boast's 5 beaches all with blue flag status. The villa is only 15 minutes walk from the beach, which is home to windsurfing, sail and paddle boats and jet ski rentals in season. There are 2 "Padel" courts plus tennis Courts available at El Nautica Las Fuentas. There is an Artificial Crown Green bowling facility 10 min drive away, Bowls and footwear available. There is a weekly market in Alcossebre on Tuesdays. There are great flat roads along the coast for cycle rides
Valencia 1 hour - scheduled services from most UK airports.Non Toll
Reus is 1.5 hours - scheduled flights from most UK airports.Toll
Barcelona is 2 hours - with daily flights from most UK airports
Castellon is 15 mins - Flights from Stansted & Bristol with Ryanair
Train from Barcelona airport to Benicarlo station, which is about 20 minutes drive from Alcossebre.
Brittany Ferries service from Plymouth/Portsmouth to Santander/Bilbao, which is then 7-8 hour drive to Alcossebre
The Costa Azahar known as the Orange Blossom Coast, has a variety of coastal towns and villages which you may want to visit. They all host weekly markets. Peniscola with its old walled town and where the film 'El Cid' was made is 30 mins away. The beautiful city of Valencia is 1 hour away, and to drive to the busy town of Castellon will take 40 mins. There are many other interesting, historic towns and villages within 1 hour drive inland, where you will experience Spain’s countryside and culture
Alcossebre is a village with no high rise apartments, it has a weekly market on a Tuesday (well worth a visit) 12 min walk. With 3 National Parks all with Cycle and marked paths,on the doorstep offering walking, birdwatching or just somewhere to relax, this has to be one of the last unspoilt regions on the Spanish Mediterranean coast. For the children, the Aquarama Water Park at Benicassim is only 30 minutes away and The Theme Park, Universal Studio's Port Adventura is approx 1 hour away.
Nearest Travel Links
- Airport: Castellon (20 km)
- Ferry: Santander and Bilbao (650 km)
- Railway: Benicarlo (30kms km)
No pets allowed. No smoking allowed inside the villa.
Suitable types of Holiday Alcossebre
- Golf Course
- Horse riding
- Tennis courts
- Water Park
- Mountain Biking
- Hill Walking
- Wine tasting
Exterior Facilities in Villa Santos, 2 Bed, Air Con, Sat Tv Wifi, Heated Pool, Outstanding Bbq Terrace Fantastic Seaviews Quiet Location, 15minutes Walk To Shops And Beaches
- Bicycles available
- Parking space
- Private garden
- Private outdoor swimming pool
- Secure parking
- Shared Tennis court
Fully Stocked Drinks Fridge (replace as near as possible what you consume)
Facilities in Villa Santos, 2 Bed, Air Con, Sat Tv Wifi, Heated Pool, Outstanding Bbq Terrace Fantastic Seaviews Quiet Location, 15minutes Walk To Shops And Beaches
- Air conditioning
- CD player
- Central heating
- Clothes dryer
- Dish washer
- DVD player
- Internet access
- Linen provided
- Log fire
- Towels provided
- Washing machine
Bedrooms / Bathrooms
- Bedrooms (2)
- Bathrooms (2)
- Ensuite (2)
- Showers (2)
Sleeps a Maximum of 4 people:
- Single Beds (2)
- Double Beds (1)
- Sofa Beds (1)
- Cots (1)
- Dining Seats (6)
- Lounge Seats (6)
Tariffs Currency Conversion
Note: Extra day prices are prorata, We accept Euros @ current exchange rate.
To confirm booking a 20% deposit required with the balance due 8 weeks before your stay.
Prices may be subject to change at the owner's discretion.
Powered by LouderVoice and LouderYou