Vila Da Praia - Alvor

The complex 'Vila da Praia' is in a gated complex, in a excellent location 3 minutes walk to the beach, Alvor center or Harbour. The complex has a lovely garden area which surrounds the 2 swimming pools, one for adults and one for children. The apartment is a 1 bedroom that is suitable for 2-3 people. We provide free WiFi and TV with UK & Irish TV Stations.. There is two sofas, a dining table for 6 people and a patio table for 4, we provide bath towels and linen, we have heating/ air-conditioning plus a rotating fan for next to the bed for the extra hot nights in the summer, a washing machine, 4 ring hob cooker, an oven, a microwave, fridge-freezer, hair dryer, a safe, iron & ironing board, CD player/ radio, UK & Irish TV Channels. Our apartment is very comfortably furnished, we visit regularly ...

...and keep the apartment up to a good standard. We have a balcony that gets evening sun and this is where we sit in the evenings and watch the world go by.

Vila da Praia Pool area Sunmmer Vila da Praia Court yard

Alvor has a wonderful sandy beach that is up to 4 km long, unspoiled and amongst the best in the world from our apartment it is only about 300 meters in distance to, it has lots of water-sports to choose from. Alvor has an excellent boardwalk that stretches along the beach and the lagoon area of Alvor. Plenty of beach-bars and more at the harbour all just a few minutes walk from our apartment.

The Village is mainly pedestrianized, with a huge amount of restaurants to choose from, people travel from all over the Algarve just to eat in Alvor. The local food just has to be tried, with fresh fish straight from the mornings catch. Most restaurants have charcoal grills, producing some of the best food in the region. There is also a good selection of Pizza restaurants, Steak Houses, and Indians. Lots of the bars have live music from 10pm. There are also quieter bars for those who prefer the sound of good conversation. Typical tourist shops in Alvor.

For a good days shopping go to the Aqua shopping only 5km away of €8 in a taxi, Plenty of shops and food eatery/restaurants.
Lots of Golf courses to choose from in a 20 minute drive.

Travel:
Travel to Faro Airport 50 mins drive will bring you to Alvor. We can arrange transport to and from the airport on request.

Fly to Faro
50 minute drive to Alvor
Private Transfer approx €60 each way

Our apartment is non smoking and we request that guests only smoke on the balcony. Personal Insurance during your stay is your responsibility. A Safe is provided.

Booking Notes:
Prices are quoted in Euros and are based on a maximum 3 people sharing.
A deposit of 30% is payable at time of booking and is non refundable. The remaining 70% balance is payable 8 weeks before arrival.
Payment is by bank transfer,.
We reserve the right to refuse any reservation requests at our own discretion.
We do not take bookings that are part of a large groups Weddings, Anniversaries, Parties etc, and we will not refund deposits if a booking is found to be part of a large group.

Changeover Day:
Check-in is after 14:00 hrs on arrival day and check out is before 10:00am. Other arrangements are possible if no other guests are coming in/going out the same day.
We do our best to get guest into the apartment on their arrival.
Children are welcome,(no markers,crayons,paints,pens etc), no pets allowed, suitable for elderly.
It is each guests responsibility to organised their own personal insurance.

Cancellation policy :
Guests receive:
a 70% refund of the total cost - if they cancel at least eight weeks before check-in.
a 50% refund of the total cost - if they cancel by at least four weeks before check-in.
0% refund of the total cost - if they cancel after 4 weeks before check-in.
We do our best to refund clients if we can re-let dates cancelled.

Apartment balcony is western facing and gets great evening sun from the late spring, summer and early autumn great for watching the people and world go by. The Complex is gated and secure, All apartments in the complex are privately owned and the owners are very particular, so the complex grounds and the 2 swimming pool are kept very well with the shady palm trees.

Conor C. July 2019 said... Super apartment in a superb location. Allready booked for next year.

Kaska K. said...Sep 2019 Amazing location, very clean and comfortable flat
We loved the location, you are very short walking distance from the beach and the town centre. The flat was very clean and comfortable.

Richard C. said...Aug 2019 Fantastic apartment in a beautiful complex
The apartment itself; the accommodation was simply perfect for our requirements. There were three of us staying there, 2 adults and 1 child (aged 7). Everywhere was spotless, the kitchen was very well equipped, the bathroom was a good size, the bed was comfortable and the balcony was in the perfect position to catch the evening sun. There is literally nothing that I can fault about the apartment which felt like home in a matter of minutes. The second thing that I would like to comment on is the level of service that I received from the owner and her 'in resort' representative. The level of communication provided is absolutely second to none. From the initial booking enquiry, through to the guest information pack (sent through electronically prior to your visit), and then the super efficient on site representative who was there to welcome us and share with us her wealth of local knowledge. I never write reviews and I have made a genuine exception on this occasion, as I believe the level of all-round service that we received deserved recognition. I am not sure if it is deemed acceptable when writing a review to include names so I have deliberately omitted them; but the people to whom I refer above will know who they are, and I can not thank them enough for helping our family have the perfect summer holiday in Alvor.

Kathryn J. said...Jun 2019 Perfect in every way
Amazing apartment clean spacious , fantastic location for all amenities , very well equipped , everything you could possibly need including air conditioning , very nice pool.

Anonymous said...May 2019 Great apartment in fantastic gated secure development
We have stayed here before and love it for the peace and quiet. 5 minutes walk from the seafront sunset bars or town restaurants with the lovely boardwalks along the beach or river area to enjoy. The apartment is well equipped and affords a sunset view from the balcony. GO n ENJOY

Anonymous said... Apr 2019 Beautiful apartments in fantastic location

David T. said.. Apr 2019 Excellent Holiday Accommodation
Thanks for a lovely holiday in your comfortable apartment, we found it very convenient for the great boardwalk , restaurants and shops.

John M. said...Mar 2019 Excellent apartment in great location.
It is a very comfortable and well-equipped apartment in great location, just a short stroll into the center of Alvor and the beach. Alvor itself is the perfect location: a traditional fishing village which maintains an authentic atmosphere whilst offering superb facilities for visitors.

Jane H. said...Jul 2018 Excellent stay
We had a wonderful stay in this lovely apartment, so close to the beach and loved the large swimming pool. Spoilt for choice with the nearby restaurants. The apartment has everything you need for a self catering break... Would recommend 100% and thank you Jenny for all your helpful advice and the information pack... Weather perfect too ☀️

Rental PricesPrices based on a 7 night rental
Nov - Feb
€300
March
€325
April
€390
May
€490
June
€590
July 1st - 14th
€690
July 15th - August
€800
September
€590
October
€450
Nov - Feb
€300

Note: Price are based on a weekly letting, Shorter lets are available all year round. Apart from November - February Minimum stay 2 weeks.

Booking Notes:
Prices are quoted ...

...in euros and are based on a maximum 2- 3 people sharing.

A deposit of 30% is payable at time of booking and is non refundable, unless due to restrictions in travel due to COVID. The remaining 70% balance is payable 8 weeks before arrival.

Payment is by bank transfer

We reserve the right to refuse any reservation requests at our own discretion.

We do not take bookings that are part of a large groups Weddings, parties etc, and we will not refund deposits if a booking is found to be part of a large group.

Check in is after 14:00 hrs on arrival and check out is before 10:00. Other arrangements are possible if no other guests are coming in/going out the same day. We do our best to get guest into the apartment on their arrival.

Each guests responsibility to organised their own personal insurance, a safe is provided.

A full refund will be given if Portugal is put on the Red list due to COVID.

0% refund of the total cost - if they cancel after 6 weeks before check-in.
We do our best to refund clients if we can re-let dates cancelled.

Prices may be subject to change.

Booked
Available
Arrive/Depart
Change Day: Flexible

Our Destinations