Casa Azul V3 Vilamoura– Private Villa With Pool
- Type: Villa
- Sleeps: 8 (4 Bedrooms)
- Change Over Day: Flexible
- Non smoking only
- suitable for children
- Pets not allowed
The ground floor accommodation comprises:
• Circular designed lounge with satellite TV and Wi-Fi with patio doors leading to covered terrace, pool, gardens and uninterrupted views of the Pinhal Golf Course
• Open-plan dining area also with a set of patio doors leading to the same covered terrace with the same views
• Modern fitted kitchen with dishwasher, microwave, toaster, fridge / freezer. It has direct access to the built in BBQ area and utility area where the washing machine is housed
• Shower Room with WC, sink and shower cubicle
• Bedroom 1 – Twin with full en suite bathroom consisting of bath, overhead shower, WC, bidet and twin sinks. The bedroom has large built-in wardrobes. Air-conditioned
• Bedroom 2 – Twin. It has built-in wardrobes and direct access to a large terrace overlooking the pool, garden and golf course. Air-conditioned
• Bedroom 3 – Twin with built-in wardrobes facing towards the front of the villa. Air-conditioned
• Large terrace with room for outside furnishings which can be accessed either from the landing or via bedroom 2. South-facing with exceptional, relaxing views over Pinhal Golf course
• Family bathroom with bath, overhead shower, WC, bidet and twin sinks
Lower level – For a supplementary price
• Bedroom 4 – Twin beds and Built-in Wardrobes
• Bathroom with bath, WC and sink
• Separate Entrance
• South-facing kidney-shaped pool
• Outside shower
• Covered terrace plus large terrace on 1st floor all overlooking pool, gardens and golf
• Brick built barbecue
• Gardens leading onto golf course
Images of Casa Azul V3 Vilamoura– Private Villa With Pool
The Algarve Region
Algarve from Algarve Uncovered
The Algarve Portugal, is one of Europe’s favourite holiday destinations and very popular with those looking for plenty of sunshine and the most beautiful and award winning sandy beaches in Europe. Families, couples, sports enthusiasts and those in love with nature will realise quite soon what makes the Algarve so popular to hundreds of thousands of Irish and UK holidaymakers, it’s excellent sandy beaches and guaranteed sun-drenched days, the relaxed and welcoming family atmosphere, the great choice of restaurants and lots of activities for all ages makes the Algarve the perfect location for your next holiday ,added to this the choice of golf courses and water sports spread across the Algarve makes it a year round destination. The Algarve boasts nearly 40 top quality golf courses with a selection for all level of players.
The Algarve should also be known for beautiful rural countryside and its many historic attractions making it the perfect holiday destination for cycling, walking photography, painting, wine tasting, gastronomic and lots of other outdoor pursuits.
If you can spare some time visit some of the following towns along the Algarve, Faro, Loule, Monchique, and Lagos walk through the cobbled street and sample some of the finest food and wines. You will find some excellent value for money restaurants, the ideal way to relax and unwind.
The stunning sandy beaches of The Algarve are one of the major attractions; some of the best beaches in the world are located on the Algarve with plenty of “Blue Flag “to prove it. Put together the weather, beautiful beaches, lots of activities, value for money and you will be guaranteed the perfect holiday, try the Algarve you will not be disappointed.
Various activities may be enjoyed at the Marina. When not simply laying down by the sun, leisurely walking along the beaches or on the Vilamoura Marina, the most active may try the adrenaline sports such as windsurfing, water skiing, jet skiing and parasailing or just may participate in organized tours by boat, sea fishing and diving.
Vilamoura Marina has plenty of shops for retail therapy where you can feel free to relax without pressure to buy.The marina is populated with perfect waterside restaurants suit every taste and pocket and little beach side bars to enjoy after a sandy stroll.
Cerro da Vila is an Ancient Roman site housing the remains of a second or third century villa complex including baths and mosaics.
Whilst mainly a Roman site, it is thought that Cerro da Vila was inhabited until the eleventh century. As such, the museum at Cerro da Vila exhibits not just Roman, but also medieval finds, including Visigoth and Moorish pieces.
Be amazed at the dazzling red cliffs an the clean expanse of fine sand and crystal clear ocean. Praia da Falesia is a real gem stretching from Vilamoura to Olhos d’Agua
The sunsets are spectacular, as is the night fishing, not to mention the beach hut cafe its an oasis.
If you are in the Algarve and want a chance to do something different contact Quinta Quads.
Get picked us from your villa and spend the morning undergoing thorough training followed by a a great trek afterwards, up into the mountains, and down through the dried up river beds.
Fly direct to Faro with Ryanair or Aer Lingus from Dublin,Cork,Shannon,Kerry,Knock,Belfast and Derry
Fly direct from all major UK airports
Car hire available at the airport
Taxis available at the airport
We can arrange private transfers to all our villas
Suitable types of Holiday Vilamoura
- Golf course is on site or within 15mins walk
- Golf Course
- Horse riding
- Tennis courts
- Water Park
Exterior Facilities in Casa Azul V3 Vilamoura– Private Villa With Pool
- Private garden
- Private outdoor swimming pool
Facilities in Casa Azul V3 Vilamoura– Private Villa With Pool
- Air conditioning
- Dish washer
- Internet access
- Towels provided
- Washing machine
Bedrooms / Bathrooms
- Bedrooms (4)
- Bathrooms (3)
Tariffs Currency Conversion
Note: PRICES ARE PER VILLA PER WEEK
Period01/06/2020 – 05/07/2020
Period06/07/2020 – 31/08/2020
Period01/09/2020 – 30/09/2020:
Period01/10/2020 – 31/10/2020
Period2020/21 CHECK PRICES NOW
Prices may be subject to change at the owner's discretion.
Powered by LouderVoice and LouderYou