Vila Da Praia

This bright, fully equipped poolside apartment in the private complex of Vila Da Praia is located in central Alvor and is within 5 5-minute walk of the beach and the town. Vila Da Praia is a gated complex with well-maintained gardens and 2 swimming pools. The apartment has one large bedroom with a 5ft double bed, wardrobe and storage and the large spacious living room has two sofas, one converts into a sofa bed 4' 6in. Also in the living room, there is a 32" TV, with UK, Irish and Portuguese channels. There is a DVD and CD player, books, DVDs, iron/ironing board and an extendable dining table with 4 chairs. The terrace has a table, and chairs and overlooks the pool with easy access The apartment has air conditioning in the lounge and bedroom and FREE WiFI throughout. A fully equipped kitchen with appliances including, a dishwasher, washing ...

...machine, 4 ring hob, oven, microwave and fridge freezer. Also available is a hair dryer and a safe. The bathroom has a walk-in shower and includes bath and hand towels. All bed linen, blankets and pillows are provided. The complex is safe and secure with underground parking if required. The poolside is clean and well-maintained. Gardens surround the pool and there are outdoor shower/toilet facilities adjacent to the swimming pool area. sun loungers are provided.

View from Terrace Lounge

Alvor is located in the Western Algarve on Portugals southern coast and is approximately 8km (5 miles) west of Portimao, 8km (5 miles) east of Lagos and 5km (3 miles) west of Praia da Rocha, and 75km (47 miles) from Faro Airport. The Algarve has a temperate climate almost all year round, and has about 300 days of beautiful sunshine a year. The tourist season extends from March to October and it only really starts to slow down in wintertime. Alvor encompasses an old fishing village, the Praia do Alvor beach and the Ria do Alvor river estuary. Alvor is mainly pedestrianised, with a large selection of restaurants and bars which cater for all tastes.

There are many Golf courses to choose from in a 20 minute drive. There are numerous boat trips available from the harbour. The long sandy beach has many activities including Banana boat, pedalo's, water skiing, paddleboards, jetski's etc. There are several good restaurants along the beach serving local food and drinks. Outside Alvor there are water parks such as 'Slide and Splash and Aquashow and the big local attraction of ZooMarine. Karting is also available at Largos Autodrome.

Airport: Faro Airport: 75 km - Low cost airlines fly to Faro. Alvor is approx 45 mins drive from Faro airport.
You can either hire a car, or arrive by taxi transfer that we can arrange for you on request.

Our apartment is non smoking. Personal Insurance during your stay is your responsibility. A Safe is provided.
Booking Notes:
A deposit of 30% is payable at the time of booking and is non-refundable. The remaining 70% balance is payable 8 weeks before arrival. Payment is by bank transfer,.
We reserve the right to refuse any reservation requests at our discretion.
We do not take bookings that are part of a large group's Weddings, Anniversaries, Parties etc, and we will not refund deposits if a booking is found to be part of a large group.

Changeover Day:
Check-in is after 14:00 hrs on arrival day and check-out is before 10:00 am. Other arrangements are possible if no other guests are coming in/going out on the same day.
We do our best to allow guests into the apartment on their arrival.
Children are welcome,(no markers, crayons, paints, pens etc), no pets allowed, and suitable for the elderly.
Cancellation policy :
Guests receive:
a 70% refund of the total cost - if they cancel at least eight weeks before check-in.
a 50% refund of the total cost - if they cancel by at least four weeks before check-in.
0% refund of the total cost - if they cancel after 4 weeks before check-in.
We do our best to refund clients if we can re-let dates
A security deposit of 150 EUROS is required and this is collected at the time of the final balance payment. It is returned within 7 days of your departure. Small breakages are not deducted if you replace the item with a similar item

The apartment has a terrace overlooking the pool and is west facing.

Rental PricesPrices based on a 7 night rental
Jan 1st - Mar 1st
Mar 2nd - Mar 31st
Apr 1st - Apr 30th
May 1st - May 31st
June 1st - June 30th
Jul 1st - Jul 14th
Jul 15th - Sept 3rd
Sept 4th - Oct 1st
Oct 2nd Nov 1st

Note: Special rates for longer term lets, please contact us.

Prices may be subject to change.

Change Day: Flexible

Our Destinations