Chez Patmar Rural Bliss
- Type: House
- Sleeps: 8 (3 Bedrooms)
- Nearest Beach: Strandhill/Bundoran/Enniscrone (40 km)
- Change Over Day: Flexible
- Long term lets considered
- Wheelchair access
- suitable for children
- suitable for the elderly
- Winter lets available
- Pets not allowed
This house is a three bedroom property located close to Keadue and the renowned Kilronan Castle.
3 bedrooms, 2 doubles and 1 twin. each with full en suite facilities plus a full size family bathroom.
From €400 per week. Available for 2/3 Nights also
We are ideally located for the Joe Mooney Summer School in Drumshanbo, The Keadue Harp Festival and Summer School and Kilronan Castle and the Shannon Blueway
The property boasts of a fully fitted kitchen, seperate utility and 2 living rooms, one of which has a wood burning stove and the other has an open fireplace. One of the living rooms has a sofa bed to accommodate extra guests. Travel cot and high chair can be made available.
The house can comfortably accommodate eight - possibly ten people depending on age. A beautiful bungalow ideal for families and groups.
Reliable local taxi company available.
Getting here is easy - Knock Airport is 50 minutes drive away, Dublin airport 2 hrs, Carrick on Shannon train station is a 10 minute drive to the property.
A wide range of local pubs, restaurants, takeaway's and supermarkets nearby
The property is a great base for families and groups to use for visiting local attractions
This beautifully renovated stylish modern country cottage is set in a rural location close to the towns of Boyle and Carrick on Shannon and Lough Key Forest Park. The house is spacious with the added bonus of two living/sitting rooms and en-suite bathrooms to each bedroom. There is a private paved patio area to the rear of the property ideal for relaxing and enjoying the surrounding countryside. There is free Wi-Fi and children’s board games available for guests' use.
Shop. Pub. Restaurant 3 miles.
Strandhill Beach 28 miles.
Swimming Pool – Outdoor – 5 Mile (summer months only), Indoor – 8 mile
A wide range of supermarkets, pubs, restaurant and cafes are available between 3 and 8 miles of the property. There is also a choice of GP facilities and a pharmacy within 4 miles of the property.
Two Lounge/sitting room areas (one with double sofa bed), kitchen/diner, utility room, 2 x Double Bedrooms with en suite facilities and 1 twin room with en suite facilities, main bathroom. .
Electricity and oil central heating, linen and towels included, The property is strictly No Smoking, TV, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer, free wi-fi, UK television channels, fully enclosed garden, patio area, garden furniture, locked shed available for storage, off road parking.
Things to do
Tap into the relaxed rhythm of Ireland's Hidden Heartlands to uncover unexplored tracks and trails, beautiful Blueways, exciting waterside towns and picturesque rural villages.
Pedal, walk, float or paddle along the tranquil tracks and waterways of this picturesque region just over 2 hours from the cities of Dublin and Galway.
• The property is located in North Roscommon close to the borders of Longford, Leitrim and Sligo making it an ideal base to explore Irelands Hidden Heartlands and even enjoy some of the Wild Atlantic Way.
• Lough Key Forest Park, renowned for its beautiful walk and cycle trails, zipline adventure park and the innovative, weather Independent Boda Borg - a Swedish concept unique to Ireland and is challenging for both adults and children
• The Arigna Mining Experience where ex miners will take you on a journey through a way of life, which has been so authentically reborn, through this amazing project.
• Boyle Abbey - the remains of a Cistercian monastery founded in 1218.
• King House - an 18th century restored Georgian mansion and military barracks with weekend market and beautiful Tea Rooms
• Roscommon Castle, a 13th Century Norman Castle built in 1269
• Carrick Quads: an off-road quad bike adventure, perfect for the whole family* everyone will have an amazing time regardless of the weather
• Cinema, Water sports, Surfing (Strandhill), Cycling, Horse riding, Leisure Club with gym, hot-tub, sauna, steam room are all in close proximity to the property
• Walking for all levels of ability nearby, Swimming Pool, Children’s Playground, Fishing - Lake, Traditional Music, Football Pitch, Golf, Driving Range, Bowling all within a few miles of the Chez Patmar.
Images of Chez Patmar Rural Bliss
The Roscommon Region
The property is located in a rural area but close to a wide range of activities and facilities. Lough Key Forest Park, Arigna Mining Experience, Kilronan Castle, Shannon Blueway, Carrick on Shannon, Miners Way Historical Trail and so much more
Kilronan Castle - 5 mins drive
Lough Key Forest Park - 10 mins drive
Joe Mooney Summer School
O Carolan Harp Festival
Arigna Mining Experience 15 min drive
Boyle Abbey & King house Boyle 10 mins drive
Sligo town - 35 mins drive-
Longford - 30 mins drive
Fly into Ireland West Airport Knock or Dublin Airport - Car Hire available at both
Take the Train to Carrick on Shannon
Nearest Travel Links
- Airport: Ireland West Airport Knock (45 km)
- Ferry: Dun Laoighre (130 km)
- Railway: Carrick on Shannon (10 km)
Deposit may be required
Suitable types of Holiday Boyle
- Golf Course
- Horse riding
- Hill Walking
- Local cuisine
Terrace at rear with garden furniture
BBQ facilities available
Exterior Facilities in Chez Patmar Rural Bliss
- Parking space
- Private garden
- Shared outdoor swimming pool
The property consists of 3 en-suite bedrooms
Satellite TV available in both living rooms
Fully fitted kitchen with a wide range of utensils to cover catering needs
Washing Machine ann tumble dryer
Facilities in Chez Patmar Rural Bliss
- Central heating
- Dish washer
- Internet access
- Linen provided
- Towels provided
- Washing machine
Bedrooms / Bathrooms
- Bedrooms (3)
- Bathrooms (1)
- Ensuite (3)
- Showers (3)
Sleeps a Maximum of 8 people:
- Single Beds (2)
- Double Beds (2)
- Sofa Beds (1)
- Cots (1)
- Dining Seats (8)
- Lounge Seats (10)
Tariffs Currency Conversion
Note: Rates range from the prices quoted. Please contact me for exact costing once you know your dates
PeriodJanuary per week
PeriodMarch per week
PeriodApril per week
PeriodMay per week
PeriodJune per week
PeriodJuly per week
PeriodAugust per week
PeriodSeptember per week
PeriodOctober per week
PeriodNovember per week
PeriodDecember per week
Prices may be subject to change at the owner's discretion.
Powered by LouderVoice and LouderYou