VILLA CASABLANCA VILAMOURA
- Type: Villa
- Sleeps: 8 (4 Bedrooms)
- Change Over Day: Flexible
- Long term lets considered
- Non smoking only
- suitable for children
- Pets not allowed
• Welcoming spacious hallway is the hub of the ground floor as all the rooms and stair case lead from this point
• Living room with comfortable leather sofas, satellite TV, Wi-Fi and DVD player. The natural light floods in through the 2 windows and 2 sets of patio doors which open to the pool and garden. Air-conditioning and a wood-burning fireplace provides extra comfort.
• Double doors open to a cleverly designed oval formal dining room, again with plenty of natural light
• Fully fitted and fully equipped modern kitchen with dishwasher, washing machine, hob, oven, fridge/freezer, microwave, kettle and toaster with direct access to the pool and BBQ area
• Bedroom 1 – Air-conditioned twin with full ensuite bathroom with bath, overhead shower, sink & WC
• Guest Shower room with sink and WC
• Bedroom 2 – Air-conditioned twin with private balcony
• Shower room with sink and WC
• Bedroom 3 – Air-conditioned double with ensuite shower room, sink and WC. Terrace overlooking garden
• Bedroom 4 – Air-conditioned double with full ensuite bathroom consisting of Jacuzzi bath, overhead shower, sink and WC. Balcony overlooking garden
• Private kidney shaped swimming pool (can be heated for additional cost)
• Beautiful garden with mature shrubs and trees which backs onto the Pinhal Golf Course
• Airport 22km
• Beach 3km
• Restaurant 500m
• Golf 200 m
• Marina 2.4km
Images of Villa Casablanca Vilamoura
The Algarve Region
Algarve from Algarve Uncovered
The Algarve Portugal, is one of Europe’s favourite holiday destinations and very popular with those looking for plenty of sunshine and the most beautiful and award winning sandy beaches in Europe. Families, couples, sports enthusiasts and those in love with nature will realise quite soon what makes the Algarve so popular to hundreds of thousands of Irish and UK holidaymakers, it’s excellent sandy beaches and guaranteed sun-drenched days, the relaxed and welcoming family atmosphere, the great choice of restaurants and lots of activities for all ages makes the Algarve the perfect location for your next holiday ,added to this the choice of golf courses and water sports spread across the Algarve makes it a year round destination. The Algarve boasts nearly 40 top quality golf courses with a selection for all level of players.
The Algarve should also be known for beautiful rural countryside and its many historic attractions making it the perfect holiday destination for cycling, walking photography, painting, wine tasting, gastronomic and lots of other outdoor pursuits.
If you can spare some time visit some of the following towns along the Algarve, Faro, Loule, Monchique, and Lagos walk through the cobbled street and sample some of the finest food and wines. You will find some excellent value for money restaurants, the ideal way to relax and unwind.
The stunning sandy beaches of The Algarve are one of the major attractions; some of the best beaches in the world are located on the Algarve with plenty of “Blue Flag “to prove it. Put together the weather, beautiful beaches, lots of activities, value for money and you will be guaranteed the perfect holiday, try the Algarve you will not be disappointed.
Various activities may be enjoyed at the Marina. When not simply laying down by the sun, leisurely walking along the beaches or on the Vilamoura Marina, the most active may try the adrenaline sports such as windsurfing, water skiing, jet skiing and parasailing or just may participate in organized tours by boat, sea fishing and diving.
Vilamoura Marina has plenty of shops for retail therapy where you can feel free to relax without pressure to buy.The marina is populated with perfect waterside restaurants suit every taste and pocket and little beach side bars to enjoy after a sandy stroll.
Cerro da Vila is an Ancient Roman site housing the remains of a second or third century villa complex including baths and mosaics.
Whilst mainly a Roman site, it is thought that Cerro da Vila was inhabited until the eleventh century. As such, the museum at Cerro da Vila exhibits not just Roman, but also medieval finds, including Visigoth and Moorish pieces.
Be amazed at the dazzling red cliffs an the clean expanse of fine sand and crystal clear ocean. Praia da Falesia is a real gem stretching from Vilamoura to Olhos d’Agua
The sunsets are spectacular, as is the night fishing, not to mention the beach hut cafe its an oasis.
If you are in the Algarve and want a chance to do something different contact Quinta Quads.
Get picked us from your villa and spend the morning undergoing thorough training followed by a a great trek afterwards, up into the mountains, and down through the dried up river beds.
Fly direct to Faro with Ryanair or Aer Lingus from Dublin,Cork,Shannon,Kerry,Knock,Belfast and Derry
Fly direct from all major UK airports
Car hire available at the airport
Taxis available at the airport
We can arrange private transfers to all our villas
Suitable types of Holiday Vilamoura
- Golf course is on site or within 15mins walk
- Golf Course
- Horse riding
- Tennis courts
- Water Park
Exterior Facilities in Villa Casablanca Vilamoura
- Private garden
- Private outdoor swimming pool
Facilities in Villa Casablanca Vilamoura
- Air conditioning
- Dish washer
- Internet access
- Towels provided
- Washing machine
Bedrooms / Bathrooms
- Bedrooms (4)
- Bathrooms (3)
Tariffs Currency Conversion
Period01/01/2019 – 28/02/2019
Period01/03/2019 – 30/04/2019
Period01/05/2019 – 31/05/2019
Period01/06/2019 – 05/07/2019
Period06/07/2019 – 31/08/2019
Period01/09/2019 – 30/09/2019
Period01/10/2019 – 31/10/2019
Period01/11/2019 – 31/12/2019
Prices may be subject to change at the owner's discretion.
Powered by LouderVoice and LouderYou